четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

abou bad feeling




Strong, and fearless, yet loving and tender.
Your sweet smile warms my heart;
Your Strongness and fearlessness, I�only hope i will take after you in so many ways.
You are my hero.
A miracle brought down from heaven, to save us and change us.
Only to be taken away in a flash.
But, you succeded in your mission.
You saved our family You changed our lifes.
Our guardian angel. Our superman.�My father. My bestfriend.


The birds are quiet in the morning, The stars, not as stunning,
You made the world beautiful, with your radiance and greatness,
With you gone, it has changed my veiw of the things.
Now the world holds no interest to me,


Dennis,
When You were gone, things would fall apart, when you came back, youapos;d glue it all back together.
You were Our "glue"
When you were around, the world was always bright.
You were our sun.

I can only hope,
that your greatness and your strength,
will flow through me, as it did you.
I�want to be just like you.
Strong, fearless, yet loving and tender.





canandaigua school district, abou bad feeling, abou ben, abou ben adam.



Комментариев нет: