четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

directions driving map




When we got back from Florida, I had made a trip to IKEA for some picture frames, shelves and shadow boxes to put pictures in my office. Not just of Dave and my wedding or the honeymoon, but of people and pets and whatever else came up. Those of you who have seen my office knows how busy it was -- well, you should see it now. Yes, I tend to like minimalistic, but this is my exception. There are more plants, more pictures and the walls are nearly full. They WILL be full once the shadow boxes are up, but they need to be fixed, first.

Anyways, one of the frames I got had very nice pictures in it -- but I thought they were meant to be replaced. They were very low quality and blurry, so I didnapos;t think twice when I thought it would be perfect.

I developed the pics I wanted to put in it the other day and was SO excited to put them in their new frame tonight-- only to realize that the frame was not, as I had thought, intended to be pulled apart.

Well. Bummer.

Luckily, Sweds must be cheap (they didnapos;t pay their photographer enough, anyways) and they simply stapled the back onto the frame. Since I have newly creamed and manicured hands, I couldnapos;t get a grip (HAHAHA from the peanut gallery) so Dave took it apart for me.

But then the pictures were the wrong size Damn me and my refusal to measure. Actually, it was Dave who gave me the estimate, but you know the saying... "If you want something done right...."

So more cutting, aligning, pasting.... Voila My pictures are now in place of the crappy ones, and they look 100 better. Not to mention the fact that I can say they are my own photos, and they look professional. Iapos;m proud of that alone.

Move over, IKEA. Or Iapos;ll rip you apart

boston garages, directions driving map, directions driving canada, directions driving, directions county seat king county executive, directions cogne italy to athens greece.



Комментариев нет: