вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

business contingent interruption




I took a nap just now and had a pretty strange dream. Hm...apparently I was living in a mansion. Haha Okay, then Xin Ying was somehow involved also?�She kept asking me about this person that doesnapos;t really exist in real life and suddenly we were in a shopping mall and I was buying char siew fan. Ahaha ya, then I think I�woke up and I went on to finish the remaining loaf of bread that was three slices, which was meant to be my dinner because Iapos;m going for tuition, and at my third piece I realized it was only 3pm Omg Iapos;m going to be so hungry later on..

brian spangler, business contingent interruption, business contingent deductible income insurance, business contingency training, business contingency plans, business contingency planning profit and loss.



Комментариев нет: