воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

a big green tree




Like the title says - I�should actually be in bed... But I�couldnapos;t sleep. There was just too much on my mind, so I�had to write here because who the hell else will listen to me? Anyway... I saw Mike for the first time in two weeks today for like 5 minutes. I really wish I got to work with him, but of course life hates us all, and never goes the way we want it to - so that didnapos;t work out. Anna was there. She and I talked like old friends that have no idea whatapos;s even happening in each otherapos;s lives. Yep. I�didnapos;t see Chris today - not like it matters, but yeah...

I�had some interesting dreams few nights ago... Each time�I had it - it was a continuation... The first one was about Mike proposing to me... It was SO�WEIRD I felt a little creeped out because Mikeapos;s so much older than me... But yeah. Thatapos;s the main gist of the first dream. The second one was about me fighting for some attention of some random guy from school named Aaron. It was really weird because he shows up in my dreams out of nowhere. But yeah. Sam was in there too. I�was trying to get Sam to notice me in the dream, while trying to get Aaron to notice me too. It was so weird. There were a lot of tiny details involved, but I donapos;t feel like telling it all.

But yeah... There this new girl named Molly, who sits next to me in band. Sheapos;s not a bad person, but sheapos;s a bit clueless, itapos;s just probably because sheapos;s new. It was so concidental that she came in when I was working, and came through my line. It was a tad awkward. Her mom was wondering where the nearest grocery store is because theyapos;re new in town. But yeah... So, thatapos;s mainly what I wanted to talk about... For now... I should probably go to bed now... I have work tomorrow. Boohoo.




a big green tree, a big gun, a big guy.



Комментариев нет: