суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

congenital muscular dystrophy cmd




Why do you pretend like I donapos;t know, because I do? Whyapos;d you do it in the first place? I seriously doubt it pleasured you. You act like Iapos;m some kind of a monster for caring about you, should I not care? I hope you trust that Iapos;m not trying to be a nag, because Iapos;m not; You know better I love you way to much to see you go down like this. Weapos;re supposed to be best friends arenapos;t we? Best friends tell each other everything, correct? It kills me to hear about this and pretend like everything is okay, itapos;s not, youapos;ve gone way to far Iapos;d never lie to you, you should know that. Need I�remind you what best friends are?

Key terms that you may or may not know the meaning of:
Lie: To convey a false image or impression
Doubt: A lack of trust.
Monster: One who inspires horror or disgust
Nag: To annoy by constant scolding, complaining, or urging.
Friends: A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.

cleans itself, congenital muscular dystrophy cmd, congenital muscular dystrophy, congenital moles, congenital mole, congenital missing tooth.



Комментариев нет: