понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

air force one store




I think a lot of us are going to enjoy this essay because we can all relate to it. We all must make big decisions at one point or another and we try to look at the possible outcomes the best we can. Take for example, choosing the college we would attend for 2 or more years was a big decision. I hope the amygdala didnapos;t interfere with the pre-frontal cortex of the brain when deciding. I for instance had an energetic girlfriend who came to Davis a year before me. I am not saying that this persuaded me in anyway, but do I really know for sure? When I make a decision I like to be as rational as possible. Stating the facts and weighing out the gains or losses. I found this reading to be insightful to understanding a little bit more of what goes into making certain decisions.

Some things I liked about this essay besides the content, is the style of writing and the experiments done to test the floating hypothesisapos;s. I was immediately caught to this paper when the author mentioned the being inside the MRI to detect the level of brain use. The author didnapos;t return to this idea until the last section of his essay. The last thing I will mention is the same test that was performed on the people with brain damage in certain areas that control emotions. I think this is a clever test and found the results informing.

al4a.com disclaimer, air force one store, air force one stores, air force one superbit.



Комментариев нет: